We are well into 2018, but still have plenty of time left if you didn’t start the year off on a great note. To make things better for you so you can end the year with a bang, here are 10 things to stop doing in 2018:
- Stop living beyond your means.
- Stop going broke trying to impress your friends. They probably are broke also.
- Stop using money you save on things that won’t bring value to your life.
- Stop wasteful spending.
- Stop buying food you won’t end up eating.
- Stop buying things on sale just because they are on sale even though you don’t need it.
- Stop buying poorly made things because you end up having to rebuy them. There is a difference between inexpensive and junk.
- Stop buying so much processed food and jeopardizing your health.
- Stop paying for things that you can easily do yourself. For example you can paint your own nails. Remember you can be using that $20-$30 towards getting out of debt faster
- Stop paying for services you are not really using like a $200 cable bill. Do you really watch that much TV?
Reevaluate your habits and make the necessary changes to improve your situation. 2018 will be a great year.